The retail arena is highly competitive, especially after multiple lockdowns that wreaked havoc on the global economy and branding is, of course, essential. You want the local community to identify with your products/services and with that in mind, here are a few successful branding strategies to use in your retail store.
1. Digital signage & advertising – You can connect with a leading Thai branding agency for บริษัทจัดงานอีเว้นท์ and let the professionals design your in-store signage. Work with their graphics team to create effective digital media to enhance your brand and with some creativity, the sky is the limit. Neon signs are cool and they certainly attract attention; get creative and who knows what you can do?
2. Live events – Nothing quite compares to a live event for effective brand activation; this is something for a professional team to plan. You could do a live event in your store, or at a local shopping mall and with a PR team on the case, your brand will be identified by more and more people. Hand out promo gifts at local markets and shopping malls, items that people wear are advised.
3. Personalise the shopping experience – You could train your store staff to advise shoppers when they come into your store, personalising the shopping experience. This is a strategy that many stores use; furniture, carpets, and art galleries, to name but a few. Interactive strategies help to personalise the shopping experience; why not set up an Instagram corner for your customers to use as a backdrop? Click here for a few good reasons to upgrade your dishwasher.
4. Loyalty promotions – Giving discounts to regular shoppers is one way of retaining customers; such a campaign can be run as a seasonal thing. People like to be recognised as a regular patron and there are many ways to reward loyal customers. Giving away baseball caps and T-shirts gets you some great exposure; a worthwhile investment would be promotional gifts, especially for a new brand.
5. Brand partnerships – Hook up with a non-competitor and share your exposure; this can be a very productive way to put your brand and message to different demographics. Choose your partner well and work together to develop a mutually beneficial relationship. A coffee brand might connect with a milk provider, as they work together and this can lead to networking, which always brings results. Don’t view non-competitors as enemies or rivals; indeed, you can work with other businesses to boost your brand. If you are planning to set up a business in Thailand, here is some relevant information.
There are specialist companies that come into your store and carry out a needs assessment regarding brand promotion; the team would put together a proposal that involves making some changes. Customer feedback is not something you can afford to overlook; if there are issues, you need to know and with free resources on the Internet, you can create a branding plan.